Statutory planning is core part of our planning services, and our staff routinely provide advice to private and government sector clients on a variety of statutory planning matters such as Development Applications.
In New South Wales the provisions of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act and Regulations provide the legal requirements and frameworks for statutory planning across the State. Embedded in the Act and Regulations are provisions for State Environmental Planning Policies, Regional Environmental Plans, Local Environmental Plans and Development Control Plans. Our staff have extensive experience reviewing, interpreting and applying these documents for a variety of statutory planning matters and applications.
Our experience and collaborative approach will ensure that your project or development seamlessly navigates the complex NSW statutory planning processes. Irrespective of your project or development size Capital Region Planning will take time to understand your vision to ensure that our services are tailored to meet your statutory planning needs.
Submit the form below and one of our experienced team members will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Due diligence statutory planning advice
- Statutory planning approval pathway advice and analysis
- Preparation of statutory planning reports (such as Statements of Environmental Effects, Review of Environmental Factors and Environmental Impact Statements)
- Preparation, submission and management of Development Applications under Part 4 of the Act to a variety of consent authorities (such as Council and Regional Planning Panels)
- Client representations at meetings with Council staff and Consent Authorities
- Expert planning evidence to the NSW Land and Environment Court
- Review and advice on DA determinations and conditions of consent
- Assessment of Development Applications on behalf of Consent Authorities